Help with Video Capture

Braintree Athletics btathletics at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:59:27 EST 2006

I'm running Windows XP, the trial of Rev 2.7, Quicktime 7.0.3, an attached
Canon camera with Firewire and CANNOT get any video to preview or record. In
fact, when switching the radio buttons to Quicktime and choosing video
settings Rev crashes. (Canon works with MovieMaker on this computer.)

This is a deal-breaker in terms of whether or not I move from an older
version of Metacard to Rev. Metacard can't do this and was excited to find
that Rev was supposed to. Any help, suggestions or information will be very
much appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance,

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems