Print from TL to BR - doesn't

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 20:41:09 EST 2006

In your usage here, Hershel, topLeft and bottomRight will be considered
either unquoted literals or empty containers. There is nothing about
them that refers to the card.

Try this instead:
print me from the topLeft of me to the bottomRight of me

I could be mistaken, but I think that's the problem.

Phil Davis