More e-mail troubles

Garrett Hylltun garrett at paraboliclogic.com
Tue Feb 28 16:56:38 EST 2006

On Feb 28, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

> I also am reluctant to bring this to the list's attention, but I
> have not
> received any emails from RunRev -- no mailing list, no replies to
> support
> emails, no announcements (if there were any), and no trial keys. I
> am able

Yesterday I was contacted by a new Rev user who said he was waiting
for his approval for the mailing list and was not able to use the
mailing list yet.  I have yet to see him on this list to ask the
questions he has (totally unsure how he got my email address and
related it to being a rev user).

Is this related to the above?  Or does someone at RunRev actually
approve requests to subscribe to the mailing list (if yes, then that
would explain why he's not able to use the list yet.)?

-Garrett