A Constellation problem-of my own making?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Feb 28 16:27:30 EST 2006

>Revolutionaries,
>
>I installed version 2.7 along with Constellation.   However, when I use
>Constellation, the interface sticks to the top of the screen, covered up by
>the Revolution Toolbar Text and Toolbar Icons pallettes.   I might have
>inadvertently hit a button on Constellation that locks it into place?
>
>The only way I can see the Constellation tabs is to turn off the Revolution
>text and icon pallettes?
>
>Yoda?
>
>Thanks,
>Michael

Michael--

Are you on Mac OS X? If so, is the Constellation interface covered up
by Rev's Toolbar Text and Toolbar Icons, or is it actually covered up
by the OS's native menubar?

If the latter, I've been having a similar problem on my 14 inch
1024X768 laptop. The tops of the inspector window and/or revtools
window sometimes get tucked under the Macintosh menubar, so I can't
drag them down. I can type a line into the msg box to relocate them
-- if I an remember their names. Otherwise I have to restart Rev. I'm
not putting them there -- they seem to jump up there all by
themselves. I got so sick of it that I made a button to relocate
them, and stuck it in various places around the stacks I use
frequently.

I don't recall this ever happened in 2.6.x, so it might be a little
bug. I've BZ'd it, FWIW.

Could this be your "issue" also?

Viva la revolucion,

Tim