Rev 2.7 Editor & stability problems

sandrah9 at comcast.net sandrah9 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 18:30:36 EST 2006

I noticed that several people are having stability problems with Rev. 2.7 and windows.  Well, I am a Mac user (Mac OSX 10.4) and have also had several problems.

 When I  create a new stack and while editing anything on it,  it will suddenly crash and shut down the Rev. application as well as my stack.  I found this to occur when I have another application open such as Preview where I am cutting and pasting images from Preview into my stack.  But it may crash even when I have no other application open.

I also just posted another message concerning the use ot  the magnification feature which is not operational either.  Could these problems be related?  I know that they did not occur in the Rev. 2.6 edition.

Sandy