Transcript and Dot Notation - the really "embarrassing" concepts IMHO

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Feb 27 11:33:04 EST 2006

Dear Dan,

> In the future, I'll keep my strong opinions to myself.

Please sleep on that thought another night.

Even the best and the brightest and can have a bad day, or find the
path that seems logical viewed differently by others.

If we all agree on everything all the time, what a dull, homogenous,
narrow-scoped group we have become.

But I would pass along to all a thought a wise person once proposed:

"Never suspect malice if ignorance is a possibility."       :{`)

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company