Transcript and Dot Notation

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:39:27 EST 2006

I need to stop going to bed.  The best posts are while I'm sleeping.

Hey, John, stop hating on Apple FP BASIC!  Its predecessor, Integer
Basic, was used from when EPCOT Center in Disney World opened until
almost ten years later to control the spotlights during Laserphonic
Fantasy.

Oh, and while the PDP-8's assembly language (it was the same name as
some other language - APL?  CPM?) was great (and had as many commands
as many high-level languages), it hardly compared to the VAX version,
with all of its addressing modes.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."