openStack Initialization Issues

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Feb 27 03:02:21 EST 2006

Richard,

> But in the last seven years I haven't written an app in which the
> mainStack has more than one card;

That's interesting as that ability is one of the most
useful properties I've found in Rev.  It's something
RealBasic flounders on.  It has an object you can drop
on a Window that becomes the foundation for "pages".
The let down with RB is that the objects on the page
corrupt terribly (especially with database stuff and
a simple Tabbed Notebook object).  Rev on the other hand
handles it beautifully with it's stack of cards concept.

Scott