PayPal and Rev Integration -- completed

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sun Feb 26 07:49:47 EST 2006

Some exciting developments occurred this week.
1. fixed the windows xp problem
2. adapted Scott Rossi's PayPal button script
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2005-May/058039.html

This button allowed me (after about 2+ hours of fiddling with it between classes) to launch the browser directly into the PayPal system without having the user click a button generated dynamically. A much smoother experience.

Also, I've adapted my reg.rev window to detect if the payment was completed and offer to fill-in all the registration info for the user --again making it much smoother.

Now, I'm off to a hot Japanese bath and bed...exhausted.
http://www.discamus.com/nunc/how/

tm