revOnline kaput?

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 26 06:45:23 EST 2006

Hello,

Did you place Rev's folder in a folder containing accented chars. In
that case Revolution Online (as it is the case for the documentation)
misbehave.
Submitted as bug 3355 (& 3337). The bug concerning the Documentation
was present in previous versions, acknowledged and promised to be
corrected soon...

Best,

ÉrIC