Delete data in delimited string

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Feb 26 05:13:02 EST 2006

Hello Garrett,
Let me mention that in some other problem, you could need to keep room
for a further value of an item 3; then it would be :

put "item 1,item 2, item 3, item 4" into tmp
put empty into item 3 of tmp
put tmp

tmp = item 1,item 2,, item 4

Thus later, you can do :
put "new value" into item 3 of tmp
then getting tmp = tem 1,item 2,new value, item 4

Best regards from Grenoble
André