Transcript and Dot Notation

Dick Kriesel dick.kriesel at mail.com
Sun Feb 26 01:54:32 EST 2006

Is there a Transcript implementation of dot syntax?  Or how do non-dot
people learn about the benefits of dots?  If the dot folks could wrap the
dots within Transcript handlers, maybe they could offer a dot library, like
libDot.  Or could a macro language do the trick?  What do dots enable that
Transcript does not?

Looking forward to more good humor on the list.

The Entourage spell checker suggests replacing libDot with libido.

-- Dick