So long and thanks for all the stacks...

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Feb 25 06:18:41 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I think that the things must be clear in these stormy days: everyone
may give his opinion in democracy :-)
So, I forward to the list a private email I sent to Xavier yesterday.

Yes, Xavier, Rev looses much more than you.
They loose a passionate evangelist with a new idea each minute, who
helped the community at the speed of his Z3 and always brought clean
air in "single thinking" processes.
A for me, I  shall no longer participate to the list until Rev
announces significant changes in their way of treating their
customers and clear up the 2.7 mess.
I really hope they will have understood yet the warning shot coming
from so many passionate users.