So long and thanks for all the stacks...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Feb 25 05:44:15 EST 2006

wow Dan

im moved by those words in a serious way! I reassure you nothing is lost,
it's only transformed... Opportunity cost and an open mind for alternatives
and opportunities is what I like in this new life away from the computer...

Dan, You're one of the best and really wished I could write like you! I'll
do you proud hopefully with a book on TAOO - and let the reader imagine! I
think the idea is still ahead of its time though some might say it's been
there since the beginning of computing! But I have a science fiction book I
started writing and left unatended too long...

I'll surely miss revland! But it's not the only way to serenity! It sure was
a great way. I just realized I had other revolutions I wasn't tending to ;)

Cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com