use-revolution Digest, Vol 26, Issue 81

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 24 18:30:31 EST 2006

Comments:
The built-in cursors and their recommended uses are:

	* none: Hides the cursor
	* busy: Use repeatedly during a long handler
	* watch: Use during a moderately long handler
	* arrow: Use for selecting objects
	* cross: Use for painting, drawing, or selecting a point or small area
	* hand: Use for clicking hypertext links
	* iBeam: Use for selecting text in a field
	* plus: Use for selecting items such as spreadsheet cells
	* help: Use for getting online help

set the cursor to hand

set the cursor to 21403 (or any image you want that fits 16x16 Mac or
16x16, 32x32 Win Uni)

Cross-platform note:  To be used as a cursor on Mac OS systems, an
image must be 16x16 pixels. To be used as a cursor on Unix or Windows
systems, an image must be 16x16 or 32x32 pixels.

HTHs

Tom