use-revolution Digest, Vol 29, Issue 63

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 24 14:29:03 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I am thick as a brick, but by golly, I know when someone is poking
fun at my naivety.  I live next door, so it wouldn't be sporting of
me to comment on the performance of the West Wing.  I wish we had a
Prime Minister as cool as your President.  I think Martin Sheen is
great.

So you think it's a fair comparison, eh?  I mean the problems facing
the White House and those facing the Revolution team.  I think
Revolution is desperately underpriced then.

Regards,

	Gregory