So long and thanks for all the stacks...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 24 13:02:17 EST 2006

> I don't see how flstudio or gtlegends has anything to do with
> Rev, but Hey good luck to you.
>
> Maybe we'll see you around, dude.
>
> Tom

FLStudio you could compare to rev very easily.

Any audio sample, filter, channel, controller, keyboard, setting or
automation is an object you stack up in a song. The comparison stops there,
rev is xplatform, FLS is bug-free and updates are for life!

GTLegends is a pure simulator... Like rev it allowed me to test the limits
of any object-model (like gambling games and cars + chassis settings +
physics of driving techniques under different conditions)... The visual and
aural results are as good (in 2.7 at least) as the skill and time you put
into it... Where rev is xplatform, GTLegends is threading like I wish rev
could! Both also share bugs agogo, expert user challenge I some cases and no
support.

Finally all three grant you a user experience reward which is as rich as you
want, unlimited in capacity and just pure bliss...

> Maybe we'll see you around, dude.

Anyone can mail me before they come to luxembourg for a beer, good food and
loads of laughs! ;)

cheers
Xavier