So long and thanks for all the stacks...

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 10:58:34 EST 2006

On 2/24/06 7:00 AM, "Jonathan Lynch" <jonathandlynch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand...
>
> Why is Xavier giving up on Rev?

Probably reached a point where the hours he spends trying to get tools
working don't get him where he needs/wants to go.  Sounds like he has built
a very extensive environment that has been a serious challenge to integrate
and the Rev upgrade path added too much difficulty.

Not sure, but he may have turned to something that is not as quick, but will
allow him to develop for his work flow without the stumbling blocks.

I know that had to shift away from Hypercard and if it was not for
Revolution, I would be mired in learning yet another difficult language to
build software for my two businesses.  Fortunately for me, Rev 2.6.1 on Mac
and Win32 will do all that I need for the next several years.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas