mySQL and Rev 2.7 - fails once built app

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Fri Feb 24 03:15:50 EST 2006

Dear Tom,

Hmmm... Good questions you ask.

I started the stack in Rev 2.6.1 then opened it in 2.7 Enterprise for a
final evaluation (when it came out). I use no other libraries or plugins.

It was no problem in 2.6.1 to build the app onto my desktop (Win XP Pro) and
then run the built app from that location. The mySQL login worked like a
charm in that scenario.

Now with 2.7 Enterprise the login fails when the app is built and placed on
the desktop. I have some other info from Chipp that I am investigating now
too.

Thanks again for your continued help.

Regards

John