On the Democratic Operation of Bugzilla

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Feb 23 20:02:14 EST 2006

All,

>  RR has offered its user community an opportunity to influence
> resource allocation and bug tracking; but it can't work without the
> participation of that user community.

Having said that, I must admit I have not done all I could in this
regard.

I post most bugs as I find them and some enhancement requests as they
occur to me.

I usually assign votes to my items, and occasionally vote for a
specific item when someone brings it up on the List.

But I have never sat down, reviewed outstanding items -- at least those
in areas of interest--, and allocated most of my votes among them.

Until you and I individually commit to do so, the potential of Bugzilla
is largely untapped and unknown.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company