On the Democratic Operation of Bugzilla

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 23 19:50:24 EST 2006

Dear Gregory,

That would be like a few hundred people bringing an accountant
hundreds of boxes of receipts from the past three years (some taxable
and some not along with every bill too) and saying there was no real
need for any kind of user contributed record keeping or for that
matter questions and answers about their own expenses and then all of
them at once saying "But where's my REFUND" I want it now, why didn't
you prepare mine first, how come you did theirs first etc.

(Just to keep it real and since you are an Associate Professor of
Finance I thought the analogy would be close your heart)

Regards,

Tom