Compiled App on 2003 Server TS

Jeff Honken jhonken at x12.info
Thu Feb 23 09:44:33 EST 2006

Mark,
  We're starting to narrow the problem down.  If I change the
compatability to Win 95 in the shortcut it sees the database.  The
graphics and colors aren't correct but the appliation runs.  I may be
incorrect but I think when the application is compiled it's compiling a
16 bit app vs 32.  I'm not sure how to fix the problem unless I recode
for Win 95. Jeff