There's a fly (or two) in my ointment

Bob Warren robertum at brturbo.com
Wed Feb 22 16:49:11 EST 2006

Thanks Gordy.

Pehaps I'm a little riled up after "having" to send an e-mail about the
general question of bugs, but surely the fact that this happens in
Ubuntu Linux MAKES it a Rev issue, don't you think?

But even if it mucks up my application completely, and the same thing
happens in other distributions of Linux, I won't waste my time
complaining about it because I think it will either not be addressed, or
it will take half a yonk to fix.

Bob