Win XP/2.7

bryan at deepfoo.com bryan at deepfoo.com
Wed Feb 22 16:27:04 EST 2006

Kevin,

It crashes simply by having the thing open. Several other people on this list have reported problems
with this release, so it would seem best to take these responses seriously. I have been using
MetaCard/RunRev for over 6 years. I've worked in the software industry for over 18 years all the way
back to HyperCard 1.0. I realize it's asking a lot to trust a total stranger on this, but I do know
when this sort of problem is a "me" issue and when it isn't. This release is not at all like the
others. It's the first one that has had crashers simply by being open. It does not have the feel of
something stable, at all. It has even managed to bring down the machine. None of the other Rev
releases have had any serious issues running on exactly the same set-up. It seems to me something
serious got missed. And I appear not to be alone in that opinion.