Spell checking in Rev apps?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Feb 21 18:24:13 EST 2006

Jonathan:

Excellent solution...so simple...  I really need to get this going here.

1) Did you add any other bells and whistles? such as a suggestions
list for corrections? I'm thinking  now, for simplicity sake: offer a
list of words that begin with the same letter.  I know there are lots
of special algorithms for a  more focused offering of close options,
but it's probably over my head to implement in transcript...

2) What are you using as your standard dictionary-word list?

3) Once you colorize the mis-spelled word and they fix it.. what's
your clean up routine to restore to black?

Thanks!

Sivakatirswami