RevCon West Pre-Announcement - Save June 16-17!

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:16:49 EST 2006

Fellow Revolutionaries,

RevCentral is happy to announce that there will in fact be a RevCon
West this summer. The main conference will run June 16-17 in beautiful
Monterey, California. There will also be an optional, extra-cost third
day coding kitchen if sufficient interest develops over coming weeks.

Runtime Revolution, Ltd., has agreed to be a major sponsor of the
event, which bodes well for the program and for attendees' chances to
get some inside skinny on what's happening with our favorite
development tool as well as rub elbows with some of the folks who make
Revolution happen for us.

Pricing and other details will be announced soon, but we wanted you to
have the dates as soon as we were able to finalize them so you can put
them on your calendars.

Stay tuned. Lots of juicy details to come soon.

Dan Shafer and Chipp Walters
Co-Founders, RevCentral (http://www.revcentral.com)