crashes while using script editor in 2.7

Dave Beck dave at crystalpiersw.com
Sun Feb 19 17:59:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I downloaded 2.7 last week and have been having an awful problem with
consistent crashes while using the script editor. It happens sometimes when
I try to copy a portion of text, sometimes when I am selecting, sometime
when I am just changing the positions of the cursor. I don't think I've
closed Rev normally one time in the last week - it has always crashed before
I get the chance. This never happened until I upgraded to 2.7.

Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I am on Windows XP Pro.

Thanks,

David Beck