More fun with tooltips

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 13:30:07 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006, Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net>
shared some ideas about displaying tooltips.

This could work for me, the only complication being that the
tooltipped objects' positions will have to be constantly recalculated
as in the app I'm working on, they tend to move around the screen.
Anyway thanks a lot - I will try these techniques, although not for a
couple of weeks, as I'm leaving my computer behind while I go on a
trip. It's a long time since I've done that.

Graham