Main menu puzzle

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Feb 18 13:29:37 EST 2006

Ken,

Would it have been any clearer if, instead of using case statements, the
same script had been presented as if-thens?  (I'd re-write it for you here
and now as if-thens, but just ingested a big load of cold meds and almost
can't see straight, much less think straight).

Not being a programmer, I find if-thens more comprehensible than case
statements.  They both do the same thing, but one speaks more to normal
humans and the other more to programmer-geeks.

Ungeekfully yours,

Judy