Main menu puzzle

Ken Apthorpe ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 18 07:39:55 EST 2006

Kay

Thanks, but I don't get it:
<it could easily be pTheMenuSelectionImade, in the documents I think they
use theMenuItem (I
typed 'on menuPick' into Preview's search field and found the info in half
an eye blink>

Preview's search field?  I was in Rev, searching Rev docs and assorted third
part stacks.  You were in Preview?  So you had a pdf file open?  Which one?

As for pTheMenuSelectionImade.....?  I saw nothing remotely like this in any
of the sample scripts I could find.  I'm happy it worked for you.  Where can
I find this script?

Regards
Ken