Mac stacks look like Windows

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 00:14:13 EST 2006

So far my experience with Rev 2.7 has left much to be desired.
The latest:

When I open a stack that has been automatically converted to the new
file format by Rev 2.7, with a new standalone (created with Rev 2.7) I
get the Windows appearance (blue hilights on buttons, raised scroll
bars, etc.). None of these stacks has ever been on a Windows computer.
I have no Windows standalones. I don't run Windows. This has never
happened before.

Before I add this to Bugzilla, I'd like to know if anyone else has
observed this. (OS X 10.4.3, Al PB, 1 gig., Rev 2.7)
Paul Looney