Disabled files in 2.7 - Followup

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 17 16:56:42 EST 2006

simplsol at aol.com wrote:

> The original 2.6.1 Type and Creator are
> RSTK and Revo
> After opening a stack in 2.7 the Type and Creator are converted to
> STK and MacO

This has got to be a bug. The plist for Rev 2.7 still lists "RSTK" as
the proper file type, and the creator code is still "Revo".

I looked at a newly saved stack and saw that the creator was "MacO" and
the file type was "ST<littlebox>K". It is the incorrect file type that
will prevent stacks from opening, but the creator code needs to be fixed
as well.

Can you bugzilla this for us?
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com