Pointlessness [was Revolution RUMORS!]

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Feb 17 10:38:11 EST 2006

On 17/2/06 15:27, "Jonathan Lynch" <jonathandlynch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps RunRev will reinstate him after a period. I, for one, appreciate
> some of his posts.

While I appreciate the debate on this subject, its not like we are looking
at a first time here.  We would not have moderated him if we had not
previously agreed with him he would be extra careful after last time.  That
said, of course we will look at restating him (again).  However another
issue relating to our software licensing has arisen, we must resolve it
first.

If you wish to continue to comment on this matter, please take it up with
Heather or myself directly, off-list.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools