Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Feb 17 08:36:36 EST 2006

On Feb 17, 2006, at 2:35 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

>>>  hard-coded path to Adobe
>>> Reader
>
>> You're kidding!
>
> It'll be fixed in some point-release down the line. But apparently I'm
> the only person around here with Acrobat installed.

Maybe. But I try never to use Adobe Acrobat Reader on the Mac.
Preview is noticeably faster, and I usually have it running in the
dock, so the delay would be much less than if the other app has to
open. I don't see why this would be hard-wired at all, since
resolving filetypes is what an OS is for. . . . But this is OT by now
(especially since I'm not on 2.7 at this point!). Sorry.

Charles