Re: Rép : Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Feb 16 11:15:22 EST 2006

On Feb 16, 2006, at 4:46 AM, Hervé Chaudet wrote:

> Thank you for the information, but the glossary is quite
> incomplete. There's nothing about XML library or internet library.
> Just some definitions.

  I have entries for both the XML library and the Internet library in
the glossary.  I just typed in "xml" or "internet".  A definition of
things relating to those terms appears (which is what a glossary is
for).  The addition I would make to the "Internet Library" entry is
that the library calls are prefixed with libURL.

To get a list of handlers I just used the Dictionary.  To me this
seems like expected behavior.

> It's a pity that Runrev has broken a damn good developper tool!

2.7 has been working great for me so far.  I really like the new
docs.  The docs have a few glitches here and there but I think they
have made lots of progress over the previous versions of help.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com