2.7 scripts not working how to save in 2.6.1

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 16 09:31:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I posted a request for this yesterday but have not had a response. I
don't think I will use 2.7 except for playing until either I get this
or it's more stable.

In the meantime I am searching for the information else where, I
think it was published once upon a time. If you find it before I do,
please let me know the information.

I really can't see why they want to keep it a secret, any ideas????

All the Best
Dave