Screen DPI

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 16 08:00:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I guess you could provide a Calibration function. Display a line of
Size N Pixels and then have the user put a ruler to it and enter the
size. Some screens vary in their horizontal and vertical DPIs, so you
may want to display two lines.

You could perhaps build up a database of DPI for screens.

Just a thought.

All the Best
Dave