selectedField in 2.7 not working

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 16 07:56:50 EST 2006

Jacqueline,

That is what I am getting now. On windows it never works (always
gives an error that it can't find the target) and on OSX 10.4 it
works at first and then suddenly it doesn't work later on it works.

In trying to track this down I did notice that the insertion I beam
is a little latent behind the typing of the f on OSX. It didn't used
to be.

This was a generic keyboard in my Pocket PC software prototype so
each letter has the code in it (I know I should have put it at the
card level but i wrote that when I was first learning) It worked
flawlessly in 2.6.1 and below.

Tom