Revolution 2.7 documentation panic

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Feb 16 07:49:12 EST 2006

On 16/2/06 03:02, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>> What I really miss is the Topics sections of the 2.6 docs. Jacque & I
>> both directed Garrett to the 2.6 docs today to find out about menus.
>
> Seems kinda odd to have this great system for delivering rich hyptertext
> media, and then document it in plain old PDF.
>
> Did I miss something? Is there a version of the v2.7 User Guide in
> native Rev format?

Please read the Preface to the User's Guide.  It details our plans for
delivering this document and provides a means for general participation in
improving the documentation.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools