Revolution RUMORS!

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Feb 15 22:28:50 EST 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 9:04 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> What I am unclear about is whether he was banned from the list for
> posting to the RunRev list or for posting to *any* list. For
> instance if he had posted to the Real Basic (if there is one) list,
> would he still have been banned from the RunRev list? Was the crime
> the publishing or the place of publishing? Also can one be banned
> from this list for posting to another list or newsgroup?

This is stupid.  RunRev made a mistake and handed Richard some info
before it's time.  Richard said Oh Oh, look what RunRev handed me,
their site must be about to toggle this info to the world, I can be a
hero an give the info they handed me to the list.

Perhaps if Richard was more experienced with polite transmission of
information, he might have contacted RunRev directly instead of
indirectly through this list.  But I don't blame him for anything
other than over exuberance.  RunRev is just taking their shortcomings
out on him, because it keeps them from accepting full responsibility
for the situation.

Both parties should just take the lesson and continue on with mutual
respect.

Dennis