Menubar Handling

Karen Karen at curlypaws.com
Wed Feb 15 14:40:13 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Menubar for OS X with Revolution and I had
seen mention of the idea of using a separate stack with a menubar (to
avoid the stack contents moving around every time I load it).  I have
set this up, and on the preOpenStack script of the other cards, I do:

set the menubar of me to "MyMenubar".

This seems to work very nicely - the other cards have the correct
menubar, but what I can't puzzle out is how to process the menu
actions in these cards.  If I do nothing, they are processed back in
the Menubar stack - which doesn't have the controls that I want to
refer to.  How can I process the menu actions correctly?

Thanks,

Karen