converting a standalone back to a stack?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed Feb 15 01:25:33 EST 2006

thank you.

I did find that I could open the raw stack file under Mac OS X by
opening the package and examining the content and finding the file
that had the name of the source stack. Was able to open that source
stack as a file with a text editor. I wouldn't want to try to rebuild
it as a stack but the little bit of script code that I needed was
findable by using Search in the text editor.

Thanks,
Kee Nethery