set the name of last group not working?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Feb 14 17:38:53 EST 2006

Are you on the card in which you are creating these groups?  There was a
bug where the ID of a cloned or copied object was not being set properly,
which caused all sorts of bizarre results (like what you describe).  This
bug only happened if you were not on the card in which you were creating
the objects.   I believe it was fixed in 2.7.  This bug might happen in
other cases.  Did you try this with 2.7?