Cards within Stacks

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Feb 14 17:09:36 EST 2006

Hi Jeff,

Even if Sarah pointed out the right direction from an ergonomic point
of view, you might be interested in the "How to Change Card
Dimensions Smoothly" tutorial (the way used in the property inspector
when you switch to another pane).
You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet