2.7 Bugs

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 14 12:26:49 EST 2006

Hello,

In the previous version you couldn't place Rev's folder in a folder
who's name contained an accented char because the docs wouldn't be
usable.
You were even warned upon opening the docs and the message said that
the "fix was due shortly"

Now you're not warned anymore but the bug is still there with a new
bug: when placed in such a folder, trying to compile a stack for
several platforms leads to a "you d'ont have one of the engines"
message despite the fact that all engines are in their respective
folders.

I'm afraid that if so obvious bugs are not corrected, the long list
of known (and annoying) bugs is still that long.
Personally I'd prefer not to see a bunch of new functionalities in
the next revision of Rev but a reduction of the amount of bugs and
consolidation of some features (like the table object or the geometry
manager).

Best,

ÉrIC

-- My NeXT computer will Be a Mac too! --