deleting multiple controls all at once

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Feb 14 10:59:24 EST 2006

Hi Josh,

> if I need a command like this my overall approach needs to change

One can remove _all_ controls created since a stack was opened (or
saved--whichever comes last) by simply removing the stack from RAM
without saving it.

If a stack's destroyStack property is true, simply closing the stack
removes it from RAM; otherwise one must quit RunRev or the standalone
to remove the stack from RAM.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company