ANN: Save Plugin plugin

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Feb 14 02:40:45 EST 2006

All-

Now that 2.7 is out the door, I can announce the first v2.7-only
plugin. Third-party plugins are now stored globally so that they are
persistent across multiple version installs. To save having to
remember where they are stored and navigating over to the proper
folder, I created the "Save Plugin" plugin. This saves the topStack as
a plugin in the proper location and it will be displayed the next time
you restart the IDE.

Yes, it *is* recursive and you can use it to save itself the first
time.

It's in revOnline in user space mwieder. Again, this relies on a
v2.7-only function, so installing it on a pre-2.7 IDE won't do
anything useful.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net