Time Calculations

Thomas von Fintel Thomas at vonfintel.org
Mon Feb 13 16:50:29 EST 2006

To me, "15:45" <= "04:10" looks like a simple string comparison. Since
"0" < "1" the result ought to be "false".

Looking at these strings as time, Revolution's answer still is correct.
"15:45" surely isn't early than "04:10".
One of the advantages of using a 24h time scale is that string
comparisons and time comparisons give the same result.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Thomas

--
Katharina und Thomas von Fintel