Revolution RUMORS!

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Mon Feb 13 15:05:26 EST 2006

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the restrained reply.  I had no idea of the scope for DC.
It also seems that I've allowed myself to become the victim of a
rather unpleasant fellow who posted something (and seems to
have a history of it) and sucked me in.

Again thanks, I'll be a little more careful when it comes to Richmond

Scott