I just can't stop using it... (was rumours bla bla bla)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Feb 13 14:47:32 EST 2006

I Really don't want to enter this Rumour thread, but seeing Jerry
Daniels signature about 5 reasons to use Constellation, I decided to
ask if I could add one more reason to our basket.

Jerry, I simply love the CTRL+Enter hotkey to summon the editor or to
make it leave!!! It's so easy, edit, edit, edit... CTRL+ENTER, see if
it worked, invoke the editor back with all my tabs opened the way I
left it.

Don't know, just thought about saying that.

no use for rumours...